European Best Destinations is a European organisation based in Brussels and developed to promote culture and tourism in Europe. In partnership with the participating tourism offices and the EDEN Network we promote a better understanding of the wealth, diversity and quality of European destinations.
Speaking to an audience of e-citizens, European Best Destinations plays an important role in promoting Europe as the number one destination in the world. It has become the meeting place for tourism offices and world travellers, a main gateway to the discovery of Europe.
Since 2009 EBD has been working with major tourism offices in Europe to reward and highlight the most visited destinations via its website and social networks (+4 millions of visitors and thousands of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Pinterest and 60,000,000 euros of media coverage).
We are proud to announce that we have all the main European Tourism offices on board and our footprint covers over 260 European Destinations: from Aachen to Zagreb !
The world’s travellers have access to the best photographs, videos, best tours and activities, travel guides, top things to do and the main social networks for over 260 destinations.
- Develop online information related to the main destinations in Europe.
- Connect tourism offices in Europe together and with the world’s travellers (+4,2 millions of travellers).
- Share information about the various destinations via our major social networks (+90,000 followers) and with the media (+ 2980 news articles)
- Every year, hundreds of thousands of voters take part in our acclaimed online competitions (European Best Destination - European Best Ski Resort - European Best Christmas Market...).
- Produce travel guides online.